Kall8

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unique Review of Malfetano Robusto

http://crosstamon.wordpress.com/

I recently sampled Azon’s New line of Cigar. Malfetano, in the Robusto size. The pre-ignition aroma was pleasant. A very comforting quality personally was that the scent reminded me of my Grandpa O. The smell of a Wool Hat that has been sitting in an Old Wood Cabinet since Last Season. Begging to show its potential. New, yet familiar. Different, but good. A light, earthy sweetness also wafted my way during initial unlit wrapper sniffing.

I torched this sucker up, hoping for more of the instant memory enhancement I had experienced off the top. The taste was unexpected. Much mellower than the scent had initially conveyed. Pleasing and Full, yet easy to enjoy. Sometimes you just want to take a Big Ole’ Puff, and you can, with this smoke. While plenty flavorful and complex, this cigar had a relaxed, mellow taste through-out. I think your individual smoking style plays into this cigar, and every other cigar also. Myself, being one of the aforementioned “Heavy Hitters” had quite the lop-sided burn going the first half of the Stick. But, in musical terms, Set 2 Rocked! The same, now familiar flavor and…..I almost forgot, Easy Draw, resonated long after my uneasiness of the First Set canoe Festival had ended.

When it comes to more of those memories I had hoped for…Not this time. This time I made a new memory. I’ll skip the fine print and get to the heart of it. This is a Fine Cigar, an Everyman, Everyday Cigar, from a Rising American Family, and I can say that I deeply admire their courage in taking on such a Project.

Now, if only I could get Gramp’s opinion.


----
MICHAEL BEAUDRY
-AZON-
Liquor~Wine~ Beer
Cigars~Coffee & More
384 Walnut St Ext
Agawam MA 01001
413-367-6453
michael@azoncigars.com

www.azoncigars.com
www.azonliquors.com

Online store:
www.azoncigars.biz

Posted via email from AZON

No comments: